Bake at 350 degrees for 7-9 minutes
makes about 4 dozen cookies
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cherry candy flavoring
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups sifted flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup butter milk or sour milk*
- 6 oz M&M's Cherry Cordial Candy
2. Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl. Blend in vanilla, cherry flavoring and egg.
3. In separate bowl mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
Alternately add flour mix and buttermilk (or sour milk) to creamed mixture
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool a minute or two on sheet, then remove them to wire rack to cool completely.
**to sour milk, use 1 tsp. white vinegar plus milk to equal 1/3 cup
Chocolate Cherry Cordial CookiesServings Per Recipe: 24
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.6 g
- Trans Fat: 0.2 g
- Cholesterol: 22.7 mg
- Sodium: 108.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.3 g
- Sugars: 13 g
- Protein: 2.4 g