Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, I can't say I am sorry to see 2012 go - other than the wonderful day my daughter got married, much of 2012 has not made it my best year yet - but here's to 2013 and better times.

I have a lot planned for the New Year - please bear with me as I learn about web pages, html, taking pictures and making this blog better! I have lots and lots of great plans and things to share with you from Event Planning for Weddings, Family Reunions and Class Reunions done on the "cheap" but with class, as well as home renovating (we have a 75 year old home that we are renovating), some genealogy tips and fun crafts and things to do with your kids. Of course there will be more baking as well. I love trying new and old recipes - especially ones from other countries!

So stay tuned! I should have a new blog with some wedding planning ideas later this week. Till then, enjoy your evening, be safe and 

                                 Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment