- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla flavoring
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 4 ounces semi sweet chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cup orange flavored M&M's
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Heat the semi sweet chocolate chips and butter in a microwave safe bowl in 20 second increments, stirring between each until almost melted - do not overheat or it will burn. When it is almost all melted take it out and stir till all of it is melted in. In small bowl mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
2.In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla on high speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low; beat in melted chocolate. Mix in flour mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chunks.
3. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough 2 to 3 inches apart onto baking sheets. Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until cookies are shiny and crackly yet soft in centers, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 10 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Double Chocolate Orange CookiesServings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving